Join Claire Deeks as she catches up with Dr Emanuel Garcia to talk about New Zealand’s response to Covid-19 from a psychiatrist’s perspective.
Dr Garcia received his MD from the University of Pennsylvania in 1986. He is Board Certified in Psychiatry and Neurology by the ABPN. He has practised as a psychoanalyst, psychotherapist and psychiatrist for over thirty years and is currently working in New Zealand, where he emigrated in 2006 and is a dual citizen of New Zealand and the United States.
In this podcast Dr Emanuel Garcia and Claire discuss the following:
- The absurdity and stress of 2020 and the lockdowns.
- Consequences of a fear based approach to Covid-19.
- Masks and social distancing – the lack of science and the psychological damage being caused
- The flawed and manipulated PCR testing.
- How we were mislead over lethality and the denigration of therapuetics.
- Comparisons of the Covid response measures with the definition of Torture.
- Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness under attack and submission of a people
- Masks being a badge of slavery (and unhealthy as well as ineffective).
- The end point? Elimination. Impossible objective.
- Delusion of the Covid-19 vaccines.
- Informed consent, and lack thereof in our vaccine roll out.
- Breaches of our Human Rights and Bill of Rights legislation.
- Life or death. The plan to vaccinate the world.
- Government over reach.
- Is there evil in the world today.
Below is a 30 second extxract from the podcast