Are you feeling the need for a chat with like-minded peeps who understand that there is much to question about recent global actions? Yep, us too.
Well, we’ve had a fantastic idea! We’re going to beam down into your living room and keep you company. We’re thrilled to announce: Courageous Convos (our Live webinars) and Lockdown TV (our Live podcasts). We are also adding to our pre-recorded podcasts.
We chat with experts and everyday people from New Zealand and from all over the world who share their perspectives about freedoms under pressure, especially those threatened by the over-zealous Covid response. We’re hoping the episodes will be a welcome panacea from the propaganda fed to us by mainstream media.
We’ll talk about:
- how the current response is really hitting jobs in New Zealand;
- the facts we’re not being told about the Covid-19 vaccines;
- how SARS-Cov-2 may have been in NZ for much longer than anyone admits;
- why PCR tests aren’t fit for purpose when it comes to Covid-19;
- who really should be making decisions about how we manage this virus;
- New Zealand’s lockdown story;
- and much, much more.
See our videos below